At BhavyaBharat our VPOs will help you to obtain a Learner Licence, obtain a Duplicate Learner Licence, Driving Licence, Duplicate Driving Licence, Renew Driving Licence, Add Another Class of Vehicle in Existing Driving Licence, Conductor Licence, Renew Conductor Licence, Change of Address in Driving Licence / Learner Licence / Conductor Licence, obtain International Driving Permit, Driving Licence for persons holding Foreign Driving Licence.
1. Three recent passport size photographs required.
1. Valid learner’s licence
2. Documents of vehicle in which applicant proposes to appear for test of competence to drive(such as Registration Certificate, Insurance Certificate, Tax Card, Pollution under Control Certificate, Fitness Certificate in case of Transport Vehicle).
3. In case of transport vehicle,certificate in form CMV 5 issued by Driving Training School.
4. If applicant's age is 40 years and above, Medical certificate in form CMV 1 and CMV 1A have to be produced.
1. Medical Certificate in form KMV 13.
2. Three recent passport size photographs
3. Certificate for having passed SSLC or equivalent examination.
4. Character Certificate issued by School/College/MLA/MP/Gazetted Officers.
5. First Aid Certificate issued by St. John’s Ambulance Association of India.